Monday, April 27, 2009

AJA wedding weekend!


This is what happened! The Bride snuck in the picture! LOL! Anna told them she had to ruin their judging pic! It was quite funny since she is the star of the day and still had to sneak in a pic! We would have taken it with her but she was saying goodbye to folks so she turned around and got in it at the last minute!

This picture is for Holly! Ali was a dancing machine at the wedding and wanted to know all about how Tanner and Holly were doing!


OK! This is a bad pic but I had to show my cool boots Kevin got me for Christmas! I didnt know what you wear to a ranch wedding but this was the pic that was made by Kevin, Mrs. Hanger and I!


Carmella and her adorable little nephew Robert! He was so cute!

Terri and Rick at the wedding!

Rick and Terri dancing! Terri said now Rick can know what he looks like when he dances and sings at the same time! lol

The Bride and Groom! They arent suppose to be last on my blog but I cant figure out how to move the pics! They were both so happy, Bass couldnt stop smiling! It was so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment