Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Wedding is right around the corner!

Hello EVERYONE!

The wedding is right around the corner and thought I should update our blog at some point! We are in the final stages of planning and have 3 different showers coming up! We are super excited about seeing everyone and couldn't ask for a better group of family and friends than what we have. Tracy has been working on my various invitation needs including 2 of my shower invites and has done an amazing job! Check her website out at www.dreamdesignsbythm.com Pretty much the coolest graphic designer ever and she can do anything you want! Robert's catering is doing our cake and we are super excited about eating that! I cant wait! My dress should be in to az in the next few weeks and then its time to get it fitted. I cant think of much else in regards to the wedding that you might want to know but just drop a line and I will try and fill you in.

In other life news-I am currently working at Coldwater Creek at San Tan Village Mall and really like it. Kevin has a job with a firm in downtown phoenix and seems to really like it. We are busy working and wedding planning and hopefully after the wedding we will have time to chill out and get the house decorated! We definitely need to do something with this house besides our 1 picture hanging!

Cant wait to see everyone!

1 comment: