Thursday, March 18, 2010

ABC's of Me

Hello Everyone!

i saw this on my friend Katy's website so I am copying it! Hope you like it!
Age: 24

B- Bed size: King Size- I gotta spread out

C- Chore you hate: laundry

D- Dog's name: Maggie Mae

E- Essential Food/Item: cookie pans- you can do a million things with them

F- Favorite color: green and red!

G- Gold or Silver: silver

H- Height: 5' 9”

I- I am: a total control freak

J- Job: Retail sales- Management team

K- Kids: none, unless you count kev and maggie

L- Living Arrangements: 4 bedroom, 3 bath house with a full basement! We love it and our neighbors

M- Mom's name: Monica

N- Nickname: Nicki, Nick, Nicklenose, stinker, pumpkin


O- Overnight hospital stay: Cysts and my face surgeries

P- Pet peeve: smelly people

Q- Quote from a movie: I don’t know any

R- Right or Left Handed: right

S- Siblings: Kristen, Brian, Holly, and Tanner

T- Time you wake up: 6ish

U- Unique thing about your car: I have a Honda civic with a ou law decal but don’t drive it cause Kev does and I drive his big red truck with an ou law decal

V- Vegetable you hate: collared greens

W- Ways you run late: kev, Maggie, traffic

X- X-rays you've had: feet, hips, chest, shoulders, face, teeth, head, whole body

Y- Yummy food you make: I love to bake! I can bake a great confetti cake! haha

Z- Zoo favorite: monkeys! They are so funny to watch!


Have a great day!~

2 comments:

  1. cute...I love that Kevin rocks the honda civic to work--totally smart on gas mileage though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what a confetti cake is!

    ReplyDelete