Sunday, February 8, 2009

Help to enhance blog

Yesterday, I went to Lawton and had lunch with my friend's parents then went to the all famous "An affair of the Heart" craft fair. There was lots of neat things and we got through the whole thing in less than 2 hours which is a record since most people seem to take a whole day or more to go through. Then I came home and went to dinner with Kevin, Brittany and Dooley. Yum Pei Wei! Then we convinced everyone to go bowling and I stunk it up but Dooley kicked butt~

Today, I went to Church and enjoyed a nice service with a great organ and beautiful stained glass windows! Then I went home and started working on wedding stuff and a grocery list. I went to Walmart and shopped and talked to my best friend (who is suppose to help me with this blog thing) and thats about it. I havent done anything else today. Another week of work starts tomorrow, YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment