Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tornado Warnings

Hello All!

Well really just Heather since she is the only one who knows Im doing this. Today started with light rain and by the afternoon I had to practice tornado drills with my 3 and 4 year old tykes! Let me tell you, 25 3 and 4 year olds is not easy or fun! So I got off work and grabbed my Maggie and came home! Now Steph and I are waiting for the rain to slow so that we can go grab some ice cream! Gotta love ice cream! We arent doing anything much besides that.

Kevin is still getting ready for his moot court competition. He has been practicing every night to compete on Friday so he is busy busy! Stephanie and I are going to try and go and see him but if they pass Friday We get to go watch him Saturday for sure! Yeah! Thats all thats going on in our lives today!

No comments:

Post a Comment