Monday, February 9, 2009

Reading

So today I went to work and have my very own class. My co-teacher Catava has a group of 12 kids and so do I. Today was a tester since I wanted to beat some of the 3 year olds since they didnt want to listen, but we made it through the day without incident!

My favorite pastime, I have been reading this book that Kevin gave me "The Night of the Gun" since he felt that my obsession with "The Twilight" Series was a bit much and I needed to read a better book! So I have started this and it is about this cocaine addict who goes back over his life and interviews people to show how his memory has cushioned his life so that he could deal with it. He makes the comment that our minds do this subconsciously so that we can deal with our past. It is a pretty interesting book and when I finish it I will post my full thoughts on what he thinks and how his life is now.

I guess that is all for today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment